Thursday, May 14, 2009

My 101 List!

Ok it's up! I'm still trying to figure out how to post it on the side like some of my friends. Thanks Lorie for pressuring me on completing this list. I love her mom's Spaghetti and Auntie's cooking tonight but Lorie won't invite me over until I'm done with my list!! =)

Thanks to friends who have inspired me to do this... especially Lorie for encouraging me.... I completed her #84 task on her list (Convince a friend to create/post their 101 list)

I still want to organize this a little more. I'm officially going to start on May 24th and end Feb 19, 2012!

3 comments:

  1. good luck with #1, bev! =) great list - I have faith in ya, girl! maybe you can check off #38 if I ever come up with my 101. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, finally! You may now come over tonight. Spaghetti & Grey's! Life is grand...

    Good luck on your 101 journey, Beverwii! Making your 101 list is an accomplishment of its own, but I know you can do it all! You have some good ideas that I may have to steal. And umm...good luck with #1...yikes. Haha =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. great list! okay, i know i definitely need sleep cause i was reading your list and got to #28 and was like, who is jeremy? LOL.... oh my. haha

    ReplyDelete