Thursday, May 14, 2009

Start Date... End Date... How Bizarre

So I feel like this thought deserved it's own post...

I was originally going to start my 101 mission today... but I wasn't finished. But I calculated 1001 days from today anyway and the end date would've been February 11th, 2012! Rowena's Birthday 2.75 years from now... not to mention another old acquaintance's bday. weird.. of all the days of the freak'in year...

But then I decided to wait because I wasn't done looking over my list so I figured, why don't I back it up 8 days later so I end on my sister's bday- February 19th, 2012... That'll give me time to overlook my 101 list...

after calculating 1001 days prior to my sister's bday, guess when my official start day would be if I end on my sister's bday 2.75 years from now- May 24th, 2009... That's my mom's birthday!

Isn't that bizarre?!

Of all the days of the year... And the ONLY dates I was somehow drawn to were my friend's bday, my sister's bday... and then my mom's bday! "how bizarre, how bizarre, how bizarre"! 365 days in a year and those were the first 3 that came up?!

Okay... maybe you don't think it's that bizarre.. but I think it is! =)

1 comment:

  1. wowzers, that is super weird!! i feel special now :) hahahahhah. love the list, i would say about 30-40% relate to food!

    ReplyDelete