Wednesday, February 10, 2010

#16- Buy plane tickets for my parents gift to go to the Philippines

Yes. I did it. Well we did it. Me and my sister bought my parent's plane ticket to the PI. We bought them from The Travel Outlet. ON SALE for $999.00 each! My parents have been so good to me and my sister... and now to my new family (Jerm & Jace) that they deserve it! They deserve a break from their stressful, hardworking, babysitting, mortgage/insurance-paying, busy American life. I wish I could give them more but I'd say this was a nice start. They haven't been back since I think 4 years ago. My mom can't wait to see my grandma and my dad can't wait to see the good 'ol fish market! haha....

I know it's bad luck to say when you're going out of town, so I'm not gonna say when their trip is, but they are going there for a few weeks!

My dad keeps saying he'll miss Jace and what should he get him. I told him just to find a barong tagalog that would fit Jace at 1 year old and 2 years old.

My dad's bday was last weekend and we also gave him a camera that he could take on his trip.... okay so it was my old, used, sony digital camera that I hate... but hey, I didn't want to give him anything too expensive in case my parents lose it in the Philippines! haha

Boy, I hope they take good pictures! You know how Aunties/Uncles are with digital cameras.

I hope my parents bring back a lot of polvaron w/ pinipig! YUM!

2 comments:

  1. that is so awesome!!! first of all, i'm happy you're updating your blog...lol. now i don't have to bug you anymore! but seriously, this is an awesome one. i'm sure your parents are so excited... i might have to add this to my next 101!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that's so sweet! What a great gift! Pam & I bought my dad a digital camera to take on his PI trip last year and he didn't take a single pic! We were so pissed! LOL This time, we told him he can't come back without pix! haha

    ReplyDelete