Friday, May 29, 2009

Relationships- On a high

I'm not gonna go into too much detail, so I can still talk about it!

but...

Jerm PROPOSED to me!!! :)

Yes, PROPOSED!... Yes, I cried...
And YES ladies, he met ALL requirements!

I Absolutely LOOOOVE how and where he asked me!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the ring!
LOVE how I was caught off guard!!
& the #1 requirement- I LOVE LOVE LOVE the man who asked me!

I feel so LUCKY right now! Words really can't describe!
It was dreamy and I am STILL ON A HIGH!... especially because I really did not expect this, well not right now atleast! This year has already been packed with all sorts of surprises... plus we've been busy keeping up with alot of good news and changes going on in the personal lives of our friends & fam too..
and the year is only going to get more busy....
so I told him I can definitely wait b/c
I can't handle anything else this year! haha

Well ladies, looks like he couldn't wait! =)
I COULD NOT have planned it better myself!
(good job, Jerm!)

Wow guys, I have a "fiance"! ;)



-----------------------------
Note: Since I'm "engaged" now, =)
Please watch "Here come the Newlyweds" Show- Michelle & Rak!
For those who don't know them, Michelle is from VA Beach and Rak is from N. VA
they're hilarious! hope u guys win!! Everyone watch it! it's on ABC!

http://abc.go.com/primetime/herecomethenewlyweds




2 comments:

  1. awww...i'm SOOOOOO happy for you two! you know i've been pushing for this engagement to happen for a while now! =) like forreal this time, and not with a powerpoint joke! =) love you guys!!! congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooohooooooooo!!! girl, you KNOW I'm ecstatic for you - considering we've been talking wedding talk for how long now! haha! and what's even better was that I was lucky enough to be apart of y'alls special day & capture the moment! =) congrats again, bev! LOVE YOU GUYS soooo much!

    ReplyDelete